Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Name Dropping


My kid is cute. Even famous people (person) think so. I know this because Daniel Baldwin himself told me. In fact, he stopped us in the grocery store and initiated a more than 5 minute but less than 10 minute conversation. Our daughters held hands. We shook hands. He was nice and seemed like a good dad and an all around nice guy. And although I know famous people eat and must grocery shop, I never really thought I would see one around town and I surely never thought one would take the time to admire my child. Next time if I run in to my friend I will remember to tell him that his daughter is also cute. After all, I am sure celebrities like to hear strangers dote about their kids too.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THAT IS SO COOL! How old is his daughter!? He's on gossip girl right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have it all wrong...Grandma says that ELLA is the celebrity!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete