Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh, Mondays!


Another blog intended for Sunday that never made it because I was too busy having fun, fun, fun!
This weekend was oh, so wonderful! It is starting to feel like summer may be just around the corner.

First, I had a busy week. Last week I learned how to give kisses. I like to open my mouth WIDE and encase your mouth when I kiss. I don't kiss just anyone and I DON'T kiss on demand. You can't tell THIS girl what to do or who to kiss!

Grandma and Grandpa also taught me, " How Big is Baby?" When I want to, I raise one arm lazily just to amuse them, But, like I said, I really answer to know one but myself. However, I *will* showoff to my adoring pubic anytime. This is what I did this weekend at Babies "R Us when I met my new boyfriend, Elijah and his family.

As if I did not have an exciting enough week, I took my first TWO steps on Thursday! I did! I really did! And, I had my people there to watch and praise me.

1 million kisses!
Ella Boo

2 comments:

  1. STEPS!!!! omg your world is about to change miss ella. No room you can't conquer, no space you won't explore!

    ReplyDelete