Friday, April 23, 2010

My Daughter Is AMAZING


She really is. And I am sure all moms think that about their children, but Ella is and always has been easy. From the day she was born she has been easy. She is an amazing eater. She will eat anything and everything. Sleeping has never been an issue. From the very begging she slept in her crib and would put herself down. At one month she rolled over. And now, not even eleven months and she is taking steps.

However, tonight she was not so easy. We had a great evening together, but she refused to go to bed. After two hours and fifteen minutes past her bedtime and several attempts to console her, she finally decided to give in and fall asleep. And tonight made me realize just how easy Ella really is. I am so thankful I don't have the sleep battle nightly; that would not be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those glasses! Could that face give you a hard time?

    ReplyDelete