Monday, April 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Sorry, readers. I know you were jazzed about reading my blog entry last night and I am sure I disappointed more than a handful of you with my absent post. I was having way too much fun to stop and concentrate for 10 minutes! I am sure you can understand.

SOOOO, I am guest blogging for mommy tonight even though it is Monday.

This weekend was a blast. I begrudingly helped mommy pick out a gate that will soon block my access to my beloved stairs. Then we went to Borders. Without much effort I convinced her to buy me a new book. Lucky for me, she buys me books ALL the time! I guess that is what happens when you have a mother who is also a reading teacher. We scoured all the books and finally decided on WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT. And because she wants to teach me the value of a dollar, we used a 30% off coupon. Man, I am learning new things everyday!

Now if I could just get my daddy to sing like this guy!
">

154,439,222 Kisses to last for the week,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment