Friday, April 30, 2010

My Brilliant Idea...


Today I came up with a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself. It is not often that I come up with ideas that I am so jazzed about. But I am a notorious idea stealer. It is because I teach. That means I hear of an idea from someone and tweak it. Then viola! The idea is new and improved and mine.

Anyways, my new and improved idea is to create a most wonderful book for Ella. As you know, she is about to turn ONE! How the heck did THAT happen? Seriously?! I blinked and a year flew by.

SOOO, I want to start something magical, something so special beyond words, something that will let her know that she is loved by many, many people from the very start. I am going to put together a book. The idea of this book is to include letters written to her on her birthday from her fan club, letters from her dad and me, from her grandparents, letters from her family, letters of love and wonder, pride and encouragement. I just know this will be cherished.

1 comment: