Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busted Lip and Bangs

Yesterday was quite the day for Ella.  She fell and busted her lip.  I was not there, but I imagine she did quite a number because when I got home her upper lip mirrored Angelina Jolie's.   And as you can imagine, no mother wants that for her daughter, at least I don't.  Besides the fat lip, she had a scab and was not in the jolliest of moods.  It was one of the days.



Daddy took the picture while I was getting a haircut, just to appease me. 

Then Ella (and the rest of the family) got haircuts yesterday.  Ella had a fit when we had to leave the hairbrush behind.  I  mean, tears and all.  Like streaming down her face.  After that fit I can only imagine what she was like immediately after she fell.  Poor baby. 

After all that, we ran to the library to check out a book appropriately titled Positive Discipline and Your Toddler.

2 comments:

  1. It is just the first of many boo-boos and of Ella throwing fits. It's just too bad that it was all on the same day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..poor Ella. Toddlerhood is SOOOOOO fun!

    ReplyDelete