Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shenanigans

Ummmm...  Nice outfit.
We tend to rock pajama pants often in this house. 

Ella tried to pull a fast one on my today.  And I must admit, she sure pulled out all the stops.

Picture bedtime.  Abs was asleep.  E was tired.  Our good friends had just left and it was a full day for everyone.  I was ready for some down time and E was taking her sweet time sitting on the potty.  I am talking about singing songs, playing with stickers, and just procrastinating.

Thinking it would motivate her to hurry up, I told her I was going to lie on her bed and that I was ready to read books.  After some time she came in.

   "Did you wash your hands?"
   "Uh- huh."
    "Are you sure? Go do it again," I say knowing full well she didn't wash her hands.

E gallops (her favorite method of moving lately) back to the bathroom.  She turns the water on and returns back to her room.

     "Did you wash your hands?"
     "Uh- huh."
      "Are you sure?  Let me feel them."

The LITTLE STINKER turned on the water and did not wash her hands!  Wily little girl.  And then it dawned on me; this is just the beginning and I am in trouble, big trouble.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you are really going to need those eyes in the back of your head...Ella's only 2 and 3/4 and she's already trying these stunts...

    ReplyDelete