Friday, February 12, 2010

2/13~ Get A Different Name Day


Did you know that tomorrow is Get A Different Name Day? Seriously. Where do they come up with these days? Anyways, it got me thinking. When I was little I loved, loved, LOVED the name Crystal Marie. Every time I played pretend house, Barbie, school, whatever, I was Crystal Marie. Once in a blue moon I was Rachel Marie. In hindsight I am very glad I am not a Crystal; it just isn't me. I still like the name Rachel, but I am more than happy with the name Rebecca. But, if I had to, really had to, I think I would rename myself Beth or Elisabeth or Elyse ( I LOVE that name, the hubs doesn't). So anyways, what name would you choose to rename yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I still love your name ---Rebecca Ellen. It hasn't been replaced by any other names that I would have named you, even after 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what I would rename myself, but you are definitely not a Crystal! haha

    ReplyDelete