Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Blogger's Block


I have blogger's block. You know, it is just like writer's block. For some reason, I just don't really have anything suitable to blog about at the moment.
Let's see.

1. Ella and I bought a new gate for the stairs today. And because buying a gate is not fun, it did not suppress my need to shop. I have the shopping bug right now. I hope it is just a 24 hour thing because this could be dangerous. But, every once in awhile my view on money and shopping is altered and my wallet opens without a second thought. For this reason, I was quite proud of myself when I decided to leave the adorable purple See Kai Run Mary Janes on the shelf. I talked myself down since I already bought Ella an adorable coverup for the beach from Mini Boden last night.

2. Ella had mangoes and strawberries for the first time today. Both were a hit. I was able to freeze 18 servings of mangoes and 12 servings of corn tonight. There is something about having a freezer full of food for Ella. It makes me proud.

3. I am in the process of cleaning out my closet and I actually took some clothes to consignment. They were cute clothes but stuff that I don't feel so comfortable wearing post baby. And hey, if I can get a few bucks from them maybe I can get a new shirt or two. Plus, this will help suppress the guilt I will have tomorrow if I buy anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment