Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Peek Into My Weekend

Hi!  It is me, Ella.  I am guest blogging for my mommy.  She is way too pooped to put even an ounce of effort into this post.  Apparently my new found mobility has left her tired.  You would think that since I am sleeping through the night from 6:30 pm to 6:30 am, that she would have more get up and go.  Nope, not the case.  Maybe we should prescribe her some Red Bull.

Anyways, this was my weekend in a nutshell:

1.  I flirted with anyone who looked my way at Costco on Saturday AND Sunday.  Yes, we went to COSTCO twice this weekend.  Mom and dad are looking for a patio set.

2.  I opened EVERY cabinet and drawer in the kitchen that I could get my hands on.  I really love the drawer that holds all the random kitchen utensils.  I even managed to chew and dribble on the measuring cup.  I must remember to check that drawer out again tomorrow.

3.  I enjoyed my fair share of Cheerios while I watched mommy and daddy scarf down COSTCO polish dogs.  They swear they are not going to eat them ever again after they started to have some serious food consumption guilt.  I think it is so weird that they eat such gross  processed food while they are so strict about what they feed me.  Hypocrites!

4.  I browsed the shoe selection at Nordstrom and debated on purchasing a new spring dress.

5.  I sabotaged church by "napping" at just the right time.  My parents always fall for that trick.

6.  I experimented with drinking from my sippy cup.

7.  I took the longest bath ever so my mom could stay in one spot and relax poolside.

Ahhhh.... and that folks, was my weekend!

1,000 KISSES,
Ella

2 comments:

  1. Ella writes really well for her age. :)

    I got your text, went up to put Tyson to bed and came back down to a dead cell phone (forgot my charger for our night away!). We had a great, relaxing 24 hours and it's amazing how little I know/knew about downtown Portland, it was fun to explore!

    If the 20th doesn't work, we can always look at April, too. We're extremely flexible! We should at least try and get coffee again soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pictures to accompany your blog? Are Mommy and Daddy missing all your photo ops?

    ReplyDelete