Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I am at school again. I have conferences today from 8-12 with only 4 scheduled conferences. It is 8:57 and I only have one remaining. I will be productive after I get my day's blog posted. Afterall, I have tests to grade and I would really like to be 100% ready for March 29th, the day we return from break. And I would not mind watching a few March Madness games. School is eerily quiet as 99.9% of the teachers logged their 18 hours of conferences Wednesday and Thursday. I just don't have the stamina to do that and that would mean I would not have seen Missy Moo two days in a row.

Today is… Friday, March 19th and I am 2 and half hours away from Spring Break!

Outside my window... The sun is shining and a man is jogging the track in his work clothes. Seriously. He is wearing an untucked collared shirt, black slacks, and shiny shoes. I guess he had the urge to run and the urge was so powerful he did not have time to put on sweats or he was running late to work but did not want to compromise his morning jog! Ewww! He is going to be stinky at work today.

I am thinking... that I have a TON to do. I would like to organize the office but I have to pack for our upcoming trip. A soon to be 10 month old requires A LOT of items. I am a bit stressed.

I am thankful for... Ry guy. He made real oatmeal this morning with cranberries and it was gooooood.

I am wearing... jeans and a bright peach J.Crew jacket. It is super cute with ruffley sleeves and edging. It makes me happy. I want more girly clothes like this that cover my belly and make me feel cheery.

I am going... to grade papers, lesson plan, pack, and see R& M today. It will be a fun day and I will be footloose and fancy-free soon enough.

I am reading... nothing. I just finished a YA book, THE HUNGER GAMES and I LOVED it. Seriously.

From the kitchen… Martha Stewart pasta recipe with sausage and onions tonight. Cathocalians can eat meat during LENT, didn't you know?

Around the house... dust bunnies and baby-proofing tools. The house is picked up but needs a scrubbing. I guess that is what next Sunday is for.

One of my favorite things... chirping birds. Spring is just around the corner. Oh, and I am getting a pedi and mani tomorrow and I can't wait. The remains of my last pedi (September) is growing out and only visible on my big toe.

1 comment: