Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Peak Into My Weekend...#2

Hi, it's me again, Ella. Mommy is taking another break from blogging. In fact, I think this might be a Sunday night thing. She does deserve to sit in front of the TV and zone out without any other distractions every once in awhile! I had a very fun weekend. Mommy and daddy were both home so we had lots of family time.

1. I got to hang out with the girls on Saturday at the bridal salon. We went to watch Aunt Gillian try on wedding dresses for her September wedding. I was on my best behavior for... 4 gowns and then I had enough. I can tell you that Aunt Gillian looked stunning in them all.

2. We made our weekend rounds to Costco and Babies 'R Us. Still no patio set at Costco. However, Mom and Dad were true to their word and stayed away from the processed hot dog. I had a mini-fit at Costco because I wanted a book. Only 3 people admired my cuteness. I must be losing my touch. Note to self: must work on my flirting skills.

3. Babies 'R Us was a blast. I got a few new toys for my upcoming plane ride to Florida. Mom and dad think they might be good distractions for the LONG cross-country flight. They have no idea. I also got some Mum Mums and some new graham cracker treats. I am excited for those since they are the closest things to cookies that are in my immediate future. I also got a baby gate. I have always wanted one of them! (Sarcasm.)

4. I ate spinach for the first time. Yum! Anything tastes good with sweet potato. I also had some of mom's pizza cheese and I REALLY enjoyed that!.

1,000 kisses and a truckload of hugs,
Ella

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend-shopping and eating. Two of my favorite things!! And how did you enjoy adjusting to Daylight Savings Time???

    ReplyDelete