Sunday, February 7, 2010

ABCs

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: King, it is new and I LOVE it!

C - Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom, but I insist on doing it because I am convinced Ryan will miss a spot. I also hate sweeping and mopping.

D - Dog’s name: none, but we had Lancey (I miss him).

E - Essential start your day item: a long, HOT shower

F - Favorite colors: blue, green, yellow, red~ I like them all

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5`8, barely

I - Instruments you play: none unless you count Ella's maracas. I can shake them with the best of them!

J - Job title: Mom, Teacher, Wife

K – Kids: the sweetest little girl ever, Ella Morgan, 8 months

L - Living Arrangements: House with my little family

M - Mother’s name: Fran

N - Nicknames: Becky, Fatbird, Brooklyn, Birdie (I HATE that one), Coach

O - Overnight~ favorite place to stay: Anywhere in Hawaii with an Ocean View Room

P - Pet Peeve: Judgemental~ Just let people be

Q - Quote from a movie: “Brr... It is cold in here" I find myself saying that often

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Older brother, Big Bad Jonathan

T - Time you wake up: Alarm goes off at 5 am. Seriously.

U - Underwear: Yes, I wear them

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets

W - Workout style: I talk about it often, but never really exercise.

X - X-rays you’ve had: last one i got was for my teeth

Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Attending a Dora and Diego birthday party for Riley and Tyson with Ella.

Z - Zoo favorite: Polar bears and elephants, it is a tie

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea for a post... Tyson LOVES the polar bears at the zoo, too! :)

    We loved having you here on Saturday! Ella is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete