Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh No! Our First Cold!


Ella and her runny snotbox.



But she is still smiling.



A cold is inevitable and after 8 1/2 months, one finally struck. However, I did not know that she would be such a trooper. You often hear of how horrible it is when a little one is sick, how they don't sleep well, and how their schedule is off. And I may be jinxing us, but Missy Moo is as cheerful as ever ~ even with a runny snotbox (that's my dad's terminology). In fact, she likes tissues so much that she is constantly trying to eat them!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby....I hope she continues to just shake it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she didn't pick it up from the party (although it's very likely). :( I'm glad she's handling it well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, I am sure she get it from me or the many trips to Costco or the store this week.

    ReplyDelete