Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Additions..... To Ella's Closet



Okay, so they are not a NEW addition as in purchased today, but these articles of clothing are the newest pieces to her already FABULOUS wardrobe. As most of you know, Ella is quite the fashion plate. She has the best clothes and honestly, I am envious. First, she has comfy clothes that are cute and that is hard to find. Also, she has a selection of dresses, skirts, and outfits that no one can rival. There is never a day that she has nothing to wear. Heck, she can switch outfits 3x a day and still have clothes hanging in her closet. She even has cute socks. Really. We get compliments on them all the time, but that is another entry. Meanwhile, I am in a clothing rut. 

Both the dress and the bathing suit are from BABYGAP.  The bathing suit was purchased for our trip to Florida this coming March.  I know she will adorable in the bathing suit with her baby bell and healthy thighs.  Don't worry, I will be sure to take a gazillion photos.  

The green dress is for her 9 month photos next month.  I know I am planning ahead of time, but Ella looks really stunning in bold colors (and pastels and well, everything for that matter).  Besides, now I can look for cute fashion tights or a matching hair bow.  I LIVE for things like this.  

Now if I could only find a bathing suit that I will be jazzed to wear come March....  


1 comment: