Friday, January 27, 2012

Rag-A- Muffin

There are many bonuses of having daughters including the A-DOR-A-BLE clothes which is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to budgets.  As a result, the girls' closets are filled to the brim with precious clothes from Gap, Hannah Anderson, Boden, department stores and generous gifts from family and friends.  I am not going to lie, I wish I had a wardrobe like theirs.

I still select their clothes each morning because Ryan prefers not to and it is fun for me.

But, I know those days are numbered.  Often E comes home from school with an entirely different outfit on  and not because she had an accident or romped around in the mud (although this happens quite often), but more than likely she decided to redress herself while at school, using clothes from her cubby or someone else's.

See for yourself:

Now, I can assure you that I did not style those patterns together!

And although she may look like a Rag- A - Muffin, I can assure you, my daughter has STYLE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I guess Ella is a trend-setter. She has a mind of her own, especially when it comes to what she wants to wear or should I say, what she doesn't want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that's so fun! Dylan couldn't care LESS about clothes. He would stay in the same shirt and pants all week if it were not for me!

    ReplyDelete