Thursday, January 28, 2010

We Love Costco


I really do.  In fact, my husband may even love Costco more.  For him, Costco is the answer to Disneyland.  Really.  I am sure it does not hurt that they offer food samples and that you can purchase lunch for a $1.50.  

For me, I love three things about the super store.  

#1
I love that you never really know what you will find.  Of course you head there with a list, but you might also find the best-seller that you have wanted to buy, "Pretty Girl" jeans at a decent price, pajamas for the baby, a TV console, and even organic produce.  I really fell in love with Costco when I found their gigantic pre-peeled vat of garlic.  

#2
The people at Costco are so darn nice.  Now that might just be in Oregon, but the shoppers and the employees are just friendly.  In fact, they often stop us to admire Ella and there is nothing like receiving a compliment about your child.  Oh, but I guess there is a down side of that.  People are so darn nice that they often stop to chat with others in the middle of aisle.  I hate that, but that just might be the New Yorker in me.

#3
I get to use the cart cover purchased at ETSY shop PaisleyPineapple.   I HEART this cover and so does Ella.  Although I am not a complete germophobe, I don't really want Ella teething on the handlebar of a filthy shopping cart.  Toys also attach to it so I don't have to retrieve her toy 1000x per shopping trip.  Cute and practical. 

Check out her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaisleyPineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment