Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Know I am Crazy....

But I am already planning Ella's first birthday party and it is four months away! What can I say!? I love a good party, nice stationary, and my little girl. Anyways, as of now I am debating between an elephant themed party or a cupcake theme, although my mom did inform me that she thought Octomom used the cupcake theme and that may have ruined it for me. So, please vote on the bottom of my blog, this is not an easy decision!

Regardless of the theme, I know I will be purchasing some cute banners like the one shown below from designerfavors ETSY shop. Isn't it cute?






2 comments:

  1. I love everything from ETSY! The banner is FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the theme should be E since you have been taking her picture every month with her E.....You could arrange cupcakes into a big E.....

    ReplyDelete