Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, Fun Day

Dear Readers~




Today was one of those days that just can't be beaten.  I mean, seriously, it was SOOO fun.  Put it this way, any day that starts with breakfast at IHOP is off to a good start, but when you toss in a new dress and bathing suit plus swim lessons, it becomes one of the best days ever!

Today was my first swim lesson and I was not even scared.  Mommy and daddy actually got me to lessons EARLY and then I had to wait a good 10 minutes before even being allowed in the pool.  That was torture; as soon as I saw the water I wanted in.  It took everything I had to be patient, but I managed.  Barely.

Swim lessons were the best.  We blew bubbles in the water and although I put my face in the water constantly and willingly, the bubbles thing is little bit difficult for me.  Maybe next week I will get that down.  I am, however, a master splasher.  And I even went all the way underwater!  I was the only baby in the whole class who was ready for this major feat and I did not even cry!  Mommy was so proud.

xoxo,
ELLA

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like Ella had a great day...so glad she liked her swimming lessons..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were the one in the water with her! Craig totally would have stolen that job from me. He LOVES being the "in the water" parent. And I hate sporting swimsuits...so it works out that way.

    ReplyDelete