Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Rare Shot

Being pregnant the first time was all-consuming;  it was all I thought about.   I kept a pregnancy journal, took photos regularly, made lists, and read books.  

This time I am too busy to do all that.  I am too busy chasing after Miss Ella.  And if you know her, you know she DOES. NOT. SLOW. DOWN. EVER.  Therefore, this is my second intentional belly shot.  And although I look H-U-G-E, I can tell you that I have gained less weight.  Please ignore the dingy shirt; it is well worn.  

Pregnancy #2 30+ weeks


Pregnant with Ella

If you can't tell, I think I am carrying the same... round like a basketball and all belly.

4 comments:

  1. You look so good! I can't believe how grown up Ella's getting. I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is seriously huge. But you look fantastic.The countdown is on sister!

    ReplyDelete