Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Catch Up

My momma took a little bit of time off on her blog.  She does that from time to time.  This time it was because daddy came home after 15 LONG days away, 4th of July, and because, well, I have not been so easy at bedtime.  I am sure she will tell you all about that in an upcoming post.

Anyways, she asked me to fill you in the last few days.

We have been baking up a storm.  I even managed to swipe some whipped cream. 

Abby enjoys scooting on the mouse.  Momma really loves these pajamas. 

"Oooooooh"

We went to the local Fourth of July parade.  Abby was the best clapper there. 

Ella prefers to sit on Pa's shoulders. 

Deja Vu from last year.  

It was a perfect day weather wise. 

Momma and Abby. 

Abby has a lot of teeth.  She is eating apples here and can now sign "more", "eat", and "all done".
Momma needs to learn more signs to teacher sister.  I'll remind her. 

We visited the Children's Museum, but Momma only took
pictures of Abby,  NOT FAIR. 

I put on my party dress, winter hat and mittens and danced, danced, danced. 

I am silly. 

Abby and Daddy planned a flight together. 

And most importantly, we have a DOG!  Ok, we are only borrowing him, but
I am plotting my plan to get mom and dad to buy me one.

Life is great; I am loving having momma home.
XO,
Ella

2 comments:

  1. Love the update Ella (and Mommy)! Must have been a good day to post 4th of July pics! I don't think you're behind at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are being very entertaining and yet Mommy is very busy trying to come up with ways to entertain you and Abby...It sounds like you are busy, busy, busy....

    ReplyDelete