Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pre-School

It is hard to believe that Ella is old enough to attend pre-school. Soon she will be four and then FIVE and its off to Kindergarten.  It is beyond my comprehension how fast life has flown since having kids.

It is amazing how much she has changed in the last year.  She was such a baby on her first day.  HERE IS THE PROOF  and she made quite an IMPRESSION.

Anyways, my little pre-schooler was somewhat cooperative (a rarity) for the obligatory photos this morning.

See for yourself:

An awesome shot once I cropped out her Dora Big Girls

Hence, mommy taught her to sit like a lady with a dress on, but now we have a cheesy grin. 

My tall girl

Awww... Sisters

What?! All four eyes looking at the camera? Must be my lucky day!

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable pictures!! Ella does look so grown up--the comparison from last year is amazing. They are growing up too too fast...

    ReplyDelete