Friday, August 31, 2012

New York Vaca, Part 2

Family and Friends,

Sorry for the long delay.  I have quite the social life.  And after all, it is summer vacation!  The last thing I want to be doing is academic stuff before school even begins.  Mom already has me practicing my letters every day.  I keep messing up on W's, X's and a few other obscure letters.  According to her "data" (once a teacher, always a teacher) I can routinely identify 22 of my 26 letters.  Not too shabby!

Anyways, I wanted to finish my post regarding our busy New York trip.  The whole purpose of the trip was to attend the wedding reception of Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Joanna.  And we did.  It was beyond fun.  I was able to dance, dance, dance with my cousins.  (Cousins? Who knew?  I really must see them more often.) Sister and I were able to skip nap time and rest time and stay up way past bed times.  Plus, we were able to eat all the cake and cannolis we wanted (which regrettably was not much.  Cake sounds good right now).

Cousin Bri was such a good sharer.  She shared her stickers. 

Getting our groove on

I've decided that I really like weddings.  I like party shoes (so does my mom).  I like to boogie, and I LOVE being around my family.  

Momma tried So hard to upload photos of Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Joanna, as well as full family photos from a Shutterfly album,  but it did not work.  She'll try again soon.

XOXO,
Ella (And Abby too)

1 comment:

  1. Ella looks good--moving and grooving!!! A real party girl!! And Abby is taking lessons from her sister. Love that you can see the party shoes, including Mommy's new ones....

    ReplyDelete