Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Impressions...

Ella's teacher recently sent photos of Ella's painting adventure.  By the looks of the "cleaned up" Ella, I knew it would be bad.  However, I had no idea.  I should have known considering she had paint in her hair, up her nose, lining her eye, speckled across her chin, and her first day dress was accentuated with non-toxic paint.  The teachers did not seem to mind and we had a good chuckle after they warned me about her messy appearance.   My Ella looks like this quite regularly, just not with paint.  She has no problem getting down and dirty.


But, this was a bit more than I expected:



Hopefully tomorrow Ella will keep the paint on the paper, but I wouldn't count on it!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this post. This is the type of post you will always treasure - and it made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete