Monday, January 30, 2012

V is for Violin

Today Ella began violin lessons at school.  Now, I know it is ridiculous, but it just makes my heart happy because she loves musical instruments.  And let me assure you, I would never seek out violin lessons at 2 years 8 months, but since they offer it at her school I thought it would be fun for her, and hey why not?  

According to Ryan, E was talking about the violin and making music all morning.

Her teacher said she did a lot of watching today, just soaking it all in due to the fact that it was in the big kids' room.   Apparently next week she needs a binder and ruler.  The binder is to keep her music organized and I have no clue what the ruler would be used for.  Her teacher is also making little box practice instruments so they can play/ practice at home.  

Funny thing is, I have not a musical bone in my body, but maybe, just maybe, Ella is a savant.  (j/k!)

No comments:

Post a Comment