- Blog more often.
- Work on my posture. This never would have made my resolution list until I tweaked my neck and could hardly move for 3 days. Two weeks of chiropractic visits and massages and I am finally close to normal. Turns out my poor posture can be improved with strengthening my back muscles.
- Finally update the baby books and while I am at it, create family photo books for 2012 and 2013.
- Drink water and consume less carbs and sugar.
- Read more. Catch up on movies.
- And most importantly, be more present for my girls and the husband.
And here is a quick teaser to show you how we have been spending our time lately:
Abby sleeping in her big girl bed, and Ella playing Doc McStuffins. However, don't call her Doc McStuffins. For some reason that doesn't go over well.