Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm BAAAAACK

I have been a pretty awful blogger.  It's true.  I lost my mojo, bedtime is later, social activities are more common, and I have just been plain lazy.  But, I am bound and determined to make another go at my blog.  I like to write, I really do, but I also like a neat house (to be honest with you, I NEED a neat house), reading, zoning out in front of the TV, and scanning Pinterest.   Add in the responsibilities of holding up the fort (grocery lists, bill paying, dish washing, laundry folding, and kid wrangling after bedtime hours) and no wonder my blog is lagging; my time is in high demand!

2014 Resolutions

  1. Blog more often.  
  2. Work on my posture.  This never would have made my resolution list until I tweaked my neck and could hardly move for 3 days.  Two weeks of chiropractic visits and massages and I am finally close to normal.  Turns out my poor posture can be improved with strengthening my back muscles.  
  3. Finally update the baby books and while I am at it, create family photo books for 2012 and 2013. 
  4. Drink water and consume less carbs and sugar.
  5. Read more.  Catch up on movies.
  6. And most importantly, be more present for my girls and the husband. 

And here is a quick teaser to show you how we have been spending our time lately: 

 Abby sleeping in her big girl bed, and Ella playing Doc McStuffins.  However, don't call her Doc McStuffins.  For some reason that doesn't go over well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment