Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Easter Bunny, Ella's New BFF

Ella has a new BFF.  It is the Easter Bunny of all people.   It all started a few weeks back when we attended our neighborhood Spring Party at Play Boutique.  Ella and I went on a little "Momma and Ella Date" since Ry was in town and Abby had an ear infection- status- check-up (all clear, phew).

Like most events, Ella had a death grip on my leg when we entered the play area.  I mean never going to let go grip.  Eventually she pried herself away to play on the BUZZ CAR.

My amazing photography skills.  Trust me, Ella is on the Buzz Car.


Eventually we gathered enough courage to visit the EASTER BUNNY.  Initially we peeked around the corner, worked up enough courage for a wave, mustered up strength to sit on the bunny's lap, and then gave the Bunny an enormous hug.  It was precious. 

Note to self, dress daughter in a fluffy dress for all future Easter Bunny visits.  We looked like the only rag a muffins. 

And  now since they are best friends Ella wants to invite the Easter Bunny to her birthday party.  She told me this while  cuddling before bed and followed it up with, "I so excited." 

Ummm... Anyone available to play Easter Bunny on May 20th?  


1 comment:

  1. Wow...Dylan wouldn't even look at the Easter Bunny! I'm impressed Ella!

    ReplyDelete