Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Florida in a Nutshell

Last week was Spring Break (yippee!).  So we boarded two planes and headed to Naples, Florida to visit Grammy, Grampy, and Uncle Jonathan.

 I blew bubbles in the pool. 

I went swimming. 

I wore my cool new shades, sandals, and swimsuit. 

Mommy and Daddy went on a three day getaway to Marco Island.  

They said they enjoyed the beach view from their balcony. 

I managed to get some quality pool time every day. 

I practiced wearing Mommy's shoes. 

We took a family trip to the beach. 

Daddy and I jumped over waves. 

Grampy and I played in the sand for .4 seconds. 

Grammy bought me a whole new wardrobe including 3 new bathing suits. 

Daddy and I played dress up. 
I actually looked at the camera and said, "Cheese" when I was supposed to!

I had a great vacation, but you need to ask my mommy and daddy about the return flight.  I am sure they have a lot to say.  Better yet, ask the woman sitting in 9a.  She was a real doll.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you guys had so much fun! Take a peek at that doll, Ella looks so big!

    ReplyDelete