Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2

Last year I was more on it with the blog, and I don't know how that is possible since I had a full time job.  I often wonder how that could be, but I am sure that it has to do with cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, and the gym.  I was lucky enough to not really have to worry about cleaning last year. We had a cleaning lady and we weren't home much, and then Ryan and I split cooking and grocery duties.

Anyways, I have wanted to create our Summer Bucket List for sometime (along with about 5 other posts), but better late than never! For reference, HERE is my 2010 Summer To-Do List.

1.  Play, play, play!  Play outside.  Play inside.  Play at the park.  Play at the Children's museum.
2.  Park Crawl.  How fun would that be?
3. Visit the Fruit Loop in Hood River.
4.  Berry picking.
5. Picnic on Mt. Hood.
6. Fish with the girlies.
7. Weekly Farmer's Market trips.
8. Utilize the library.  They have awesome activities on Tuesdays and drop in crafts on Thursdays and Fridays.
9. Summer Reading.
10.  Visit the vineyard.
11. Organize a random pot luck with old friends, new friends, and acquaintances.
12. Bike ride.  I imagine E will be without training wheels by the end of the summer.
13. Spur of the moment getaway with the kids. Seattle? Ashland? Downtown?
14. Concert in the Park ~ One time with kids, one time without.
15. Visit the beach.
16. Fly Kites.
17. Bake with the girlies.
18. Eat outside.
19. Visit Street of Dreams.
20. Water Balloons.
21. Hike at least 3 trails.
22. Walk the waterfront with the girls.
23. Spend a lot of time at the pool.
24. Boat and water ski.
25. Weekly crafts.

My last post was a bit anxiety filled regarding our summer.  I didn't feel we had enough to do and that we would be bored and home bound.  Truth is, there isn''t enough time to accomplish all I want to do everyday.  Our schedule seems to be filling up unintentionally so it doesn't feel like the lazy days of summer around here.  It's going to be an action-packed summer!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are going to have a very busy summer having lots of adventures and good times!

    ReplyDelete