Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Been Awhile



My mommy has STUNK at blogging lately.  She might blame it on grading papers or maybe her New Year's Resolution to cook dinner more or even the fact that she is pregnant.  But nope,  I will let you in on a secret.  My mommy has just been L-A-Z-Y!

And all the while she was ignoring the blog I have been climbing new mountains, learning new things, and acting cute.  Take a look!

I had my first taste of pudding and LOVED it!

I wore a bow for more than .2 seconds and started wearing stickers. 

I've improved on my swimming skills. 

I like to sit like a big girl in a big girl chair. 

And I just got a new potty.... TODAY. 

I have been reading my potty books. 

And not only do I read board books, but I also read daddy's flight manuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment