Thursday, December 8, 2011

6 Months...

Dear Abby~

Almost three weeks ago you turned six months old.  It is so hard to believe that you are six months already.  In fact, it seems like you have always been a part of our family, but on the other hand, these six months have flown by.

You are currently wearing size 12 months clothing although 18 months works just as well.  You are still in size three diapers although those days will be coming to an end sooner rather than later.  You have started eating solids and are a natural.  Unlike your sister, you did not grimace at your first tastes of cereal, carrots, avocado, or sweet potatoes.  You are a natural eater (like me), but more likely, you are just so easy going and easy to please. I love that about you.

You have a laugh that just makes me happy.  It is a deep belly laugh that lights up my heart. I want to bottle it and keep it with me forever.  You are so happy.... all the time, and you hug.  Yes, I swear you do.  You wrap your arms around me and squeeze.  I would not believe it if you it didn't happen on a regular basis but your teachers say you do it at school too.  Precious.  Abby, you are a love bug.




Turning six months is also hard work  It involves a trip to the doctor and THREE shots.  
Height: 29 " (99.55%)
Weight: 22.5 lbs (99.54%) 


Abby, I love you always in all ways... 
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment