Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birthday Month

May is birthday month in our family, and when you add in Mother's Day it means there is a lot of sugar consumed in our household.  Which might explain why I am focused on an upcoming diet challenge!

Like always, I like to do the girls' birthdays big!  When you have two children so close in age it totally acceptable to have a bash.


It is hard to believe that this sweet girl is  four!  Four seems so old... just one more year and she enters grade school.  I am SO not ready!


Abby is two.  I can't believe that my little is a toddler. Her speech is exploding, and she is so helpful. 





Clearly, the party hats were a huge hit. 


Midway through the party Ella fell and landed on her belly.  Plus, later that night she developed a fever.  Poor girl, it just wasn't her day. 


Just a little birthday snack. 


Sweets!




Sweet friends. 


Tea sandwiches and Abby. 


Pretty girl.


We had planned to have a face painter, but something came up last minute (boo!).  Instead, we got a hula hoop show.  Who doesn't like a hula hoop show? 


Watching intently. 

Happiest birthday to my sweet girls!  

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all the pictures of the May birthday girls---Rebecca, Ella and Abby!!! The beautiful month of May for my beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete