Monday, July 2, 2012

Yum! Planning Week 3

Now that the hubs will be home this week, I plan on kicking it up a notch in the kitchen.  After all, he is my wingman and will happily run to the store for any last minute items and will entertain the kiddos while I get my cook on.

Wednesday:
I am charge of dessert and I was thinking about making this:



Easy and delicious

Thursday night we have dinner plans!  Whoop, whoop!

Friday lunch, perhaps?




And sometime this weekend:



with this





and then maybe we will hit the craft we did not get to this past week... Oops!  Other than that, I am sure there will be lots of family time, trips to the park, and may be even the pool.  

1 comment:

  1. You definitely sound excited to have Ryan home !! Your planning in the food department has gone up a couple of notches . FACT: It is different when you are not just feeding two little ones and yourself.

    ReplyDelete