Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Fun

Lately our weekends have been busy, busy, busy.  Mom says that I have been really great for her social calendar, and I have to agree.  I have been invited to FIVE parties in the span of four weekends!  Rumor has it that it is not a party unless I am there;  ain't that the truth!

Meanwhile, momma is transitioning into her "Stay at Home" role.  Because of this I know she is feeling the need to figure everything out~ dinner, cleaning, daily schedules and such.  You can see the Kitchen Helper she ordered for me in the picture below.  Here I am making Ants on A Log.  I must say, I am quite the cook.  I love eating my own culinary creations.  

Sister is getting really big and we are becoming pretty darn tight.  Mom took this picture as she was eating baked beans.  She liked them, but then had enough and began throwing them on the floor.  It was so funny, so I joined in too.  Mom did not think it was so funny.  She has no sense of humor.  Geez!


This is a picture from one of my shin digs.  It was quite a party and the weather was perfect.  You can see my body guards in the background.  Daddy hired them to "watch" me, as he was worried.  Apparently, I proudly swaggered towards three boys and said, "Hiiiii booooys."  Daddy was NOT amused.


This weekend we also celebrated Father's Day.  All the important men in my life were there except for Grampy.  However, I will celebrate him in August.  Daddy and Pa took us to the zoo.  It was such a fun, fun, fun day!

Unfortunately, Mommy did not bring her camera to Eleanor's house.  Gosh, if she just had an Iphone that wouldn't be a problem!  I will keep working on her!


XOXO, 
Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment