Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Birthday #1

May is birthday month in our house.  75% of our little family celebrates their special day within the month of May.  Ryan is the odd man out.  My birthday was just this past weekend and I FINALLY got what I wanted: a sunny day.  (Plus, a new pair of sneakers, a pair of sandals, two pocketbooks, a pair of earrings, a shirt, a GC, and a bathing suit... spoiled!)

We celebrated ALL. DAY. LONG.
First, we started celebrating at a 3 year old's party.  There I had cupcake #1.

Then we went to the vineyard with some friends.  We had wine (duh!), cheese, and I had cupcake #2.
Momma and Abs

Momma and Ella 

 THEN, we went home for some delicious Thai food and we had CAKE... Sweet #3.

Ella practicing blowing out candles for her upcoming birthday

May birthday girls (minus Abby)


I am still riding the sugar high... 

Just for kicks, this was me last year on my birthday when I was uncomfortably pregnant with my soon to be 11.2  pound baby girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment