Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday= Special Breakfast Day

Growing up I remember my dad making a special breakfast on Sunday.  Sometimes it was french toast or maybe it was eggs, or more likely, both french toast and eggs.  Regardless, it was the best thing about Sunday morning.  I like to make Sunday mornings a little special around here too.

This past weekend I made Ella strawberry- banana pancakes.  And I must admit, they were pretty delicious.  Ella also gave me her seal of approval with a few, "More, mores."  And THREE kisses before she was even finished eating!   For those of you who don't know, Ella is a very stingy kisser.

Looks like strawberry-banana pancakes will be on the menu again next Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate chip pancakes have become a Saturday tradition in the Thames household- my favorite! Lately we've been adding egg whites and turkey bacon to the tradition to bring in a little protein. Strawberry banana sounds good, too!

    ReplyDelete