Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Shoes

I have a "thing" for shoes.  When I had discretionary income I would often buy myself a cute pair of heels or a swanky pair of boots.  That was before baby and before new house, both of which I would rather have than spending money!

Like these.  Aren't they cute? 



Times sure have changed.  Now my discretionary income is minimal so no new boots or heels for me.  But that is okay.  Instead I get to indulge my daughter in new shoes since she actually needs shoes.
And because I am still a shoe snob, Ella gets adorable See Kai Run shoes.   After all, foot development is really important and Ella has pretty complicated Flinstone feet.

Carley by See Kai Run



Gemma by See Kai Run 

And don't feel too bad for me, I  did manage to get two new pairs of shoes this past weekend, but they are not nearly as cute as Ella's new kicks!

1 comment:

  1. Ella has some cute kicks!

    Dansko has a new little ankle boot I've been looking at that looks similar to the one you posted, just with a smaller, chunkier heel. If I could justify the $200 some-odd dollars...

    ReplyDelete