Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Happens in NY Stays in NY


I took my first red-eye flight. I was a good girl and slept 3.5 hours. However, I was so OVER it when we landed. I did pitch a mini-fit. After all, I was tired. Instead of my normal 12 hour nightly nap, I only managed a 3.5 snooze. Mommy totally understood.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmbTr9yD0O2apb3BX0xkc4-EkkL8fHRhkcFa1Xoz3OCKJWlXaQDwaxakkoIAVStHl8zEYqhwpTK6u8L3l5rMYgLiyHELrrndjVB1jbtMK8hMBTmjMIJYqUum8ANjvOqOz4vZqT3bKeEwc/s1600/P1000270.JPG">
Grampy was excited to give me my first flying saucer. I managed to eat 90% of it before Mommy took it away. Grampy wanted to feed me ice cream every night, but Mommy put her foot down. She is such a Debbie Downer.


As you can see, I totally enjoyed each and every bit.


While in NY I got to see some of mommy's college friends, Andrea and Nikki. We played. It was so fun. Gabi taught me all about the Disney Princesses. I have a lot to learn!


Grammy and Grampy took me to Lucy's for dinner. I had this A-MA-ZING meatball.


While we were out to eat Great Aunt Vi came in. Funny thing, when I was in town last September we ran into Aunt Vi the one night we were at Lucy's. Guess you can say that Aunt Vi and I crave Italian at the same time.


I had many, many visitors while in NY. My new friend Audrey came over to play. She is FUNNY and liked to run around in the buff. My mommy kept laughing.


I met cousin Bree. We got along famously. I plan on teaching her everything I know.


Isn't Bree cute?


Gramy and Grampy gave me lots of attention.


I got to visit with my great grandpa at cousin Cheryl's bridal shower. Mommy loved seeing him too!


I attended my second bridal shower. This was special to me since I got to see my mom's family that lives far away. I had so much fun.


All the girls on my Grammy's side minus cousin Jennifer.


FOUR generations.


Cousin Alex and I

It was a great trip. I can't wait to go back in December although I am sure my mommy is not looking forward to the plane ride!

3 comments:

  1. It was a GREAT visit and we are now in Ella withdrawal!! We managed to do lots of things (most of them involving eating) and see lots of people. And Ella charmed them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebecca you are so brave! A red eye flight with a toddler! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sooooooooooooo impressed that you did that alone. You're my flight mommy hero! Was the flight back the same? Did you use the carseat both times?

    ReplyDelete