Monday, January 21, 2013

Everybody Helps

If you hang around me for a few hours I can guarantee you would hear me say "In this family everybody helps" and "Help me understand why you..." several times a day.  I have even been known to even use these sentence stems on Ryan, but, let me tell you, it's not as successful as with the girls.

Apparently Ella has been listening because she often repeats these phrases to Abby and she does like to help.  She chooses Ryan's shirt in the morning, selects Abby's clothes, puts her own clothes in the hamper, picks up her room after rest, helps bathe Abby, and sometimes brings her dishes to the sink.  However, her favorite helping task is cleaning windows.  She has her own "spray" and uses her Kitchen Helper to reach the windows.  She takes this job very, very, very seriously.

So proud

Momma's big helper

Ella's Window Wash reads her bottler 

Now only if she did bathrooms!

2 comments:

  1. Does she put finger prints on the windows just so she can wash them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, Henry and Owen want to come over to your house to help Ella. Cute pictures! She looks so happy and proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete