Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Photo Attempt

I am not a photographer as  you can tell from the photos below.  However, as you can see, I also do not have the most cooperative two year old subject. 


Ella insisted on wearing her sunglasses.  Not a bad picture, but I wish they were closer together (touching maybe) and I could live without the sunglasses. 

Hug.... 

Ella is actually looking at the camera, but refusing to smile.
Abby looks picture perfect. 

Ummmmm.... no and no. 

Another failed attempt. 

And seriously folks, this is what I got.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this post! Too funny and too cute. Before long they will be preening for the camera in unison!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I think taking a photo of your toddler/baby in front of the Christmas tree is one of the most challenging photos to take. I got Piper all dolled up one day to take a photo by our tree and needless to say it never made the blog.

    ReplyDelete