Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ahhh... Sundays

G'DAY peeps, it is me, Ella.

I have SO much to tell you about. Uncle Jonathan and Joanna are here on HOLIDAY visiting me from O.S. It has been GREAT FUN having so much attention. And they brought me the best PRESSIES. I love my new PLAYBOOK and RHYME BOOK. They also brought me very cute SWIMMERS. These BATHERS will protect me from the sun. I can't wait to wear them. Joanna also brought my mommy some Australian wine. And as you know, my Mommy likes her wine! Most importantly, she brought some TIM TAMS, and mommy let me have the littlest bite.


This book is so cool. It has all these fun textures to touch and flaps to lift.




My new suit looks similar to this, except it is a two piece.


Mommy said she won't let me have anymore. I am going to try and change her mind.


I never eat so well as when we have company. On Saturday Daddy brought bagels for BREKKIE and special schmear because we have guests. Then we went out for lunch. And for dinner last night Uncle Jonathan used the BARBIE to make dinner.

Besides eating well, we have been doing a lot of shopping. We went to the outdoor mall and Joanna bought some LIPPY and eyeshadow at the MAC store. Mommy introduced Joanna to Crate & Barrel, Nordstroms, J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Pottery Barn. It was A REAL BLAST.

And that my MATES was my weeknd!

A 1,435 hugs,
ELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment