Monday, August 22, 2011

Three Months

In someways it seems like just yesterday Abby was born and in other ways it feels like she has always been a part of our little family.   The memories of having just one child seem like ancient history, but in reality, it has only been three short months.  And in these three short months our world has been turned upside down with more immeasurable love and craziness.  And it has made me realize that I want time to standstill.  I want to absorb the phases we are in now: the "terrible twos" and the infant stage.  I want to bottle Ella's energy, her laughter, and her cute sayings like "me help you" (which translates to I need help).  As for Abby, I want to bottle her smiles and the way her body just folds into yours when she is being held.   Life is good, so very, very good.

Abby~ 3 Months:
~ wears mostly 6 or 9 month clothing
~ smiles
~ laughs
Ella, almost 27 months
~ is totally amused by her sister
~ talks, a lot
~ can put herself to sleep
~ usually wakes once during the night
~ has outgrown the Miracle Blanket
~ loves her mobile
~ has already been to Seattle and Sunriver

3 Months



No comments:

Post a Comment